We have incorporated measures to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Tickets can therefore only be ordered online. We use time slots to avoid crowds. We ask all visitors to keep 1.5 meters distance. We ask families or households to stay together. In this way, you will be able to enjoy art, nature and architecture in peace and quiet. Watch the video below to see what a visit to Voorlinden will look like.
- Join the queue when your timeslot begins.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitizers that are provided at the museum entrance.
- Coats and small bags may be taken into the museum.
- We expect that families or households stay together.
- We ask you to comply with the instructions provided by the museum staff.
- It is only possible to pay with PIN or credit card.
- The restaurant is open. You can register at the entrance of the restaurant. On the estate, you can find a safari tent where you can order fresh cakes, sandwiches and hot and cold drinks. It is not possible to make a reservation.