In light of the new measures announced on 14 December, museum Voorlinden will close its doors until at least 19 January 2021 We hope to welcome you soon at Voorlinden.
Adults: € 17.50
Youth 13-18 years: € 8.50
Children up to 12 years: free
ICOM (card for museum professionals): € 5.00
Museumcard not valid
We have incorporated measures to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Tickets can therefore only be ordered online. We use time slots to avoid crowds. We ask all visitors to keep 1.5 meters distance. We ask families or households to stay together. In this way, you will be able to enjoy art, nature and architecture in peace and quiet.
What you need to know:
- Time slots enable us to control the number of people in the museum. Please register at the entrance of the museum at your chosen time. In case you arrive earlier, do not join the queue until your timeslot begins. This will help to avoid crowds.
- All visitors to the museum are required to show a valid entrance ticket.
- Visitors with a youth ticket are required to show prove of age at the entrance of the museum.
- You can visit the museum with a group of up to 4 adults. There is no restriction on group size for children up to 12 years of age. Are you coming with a group of more than 4 people that does not consist of one household? If so, the group will be split up at the entrance to the museum.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask.