Journalists of the written press, radio, television and (press) photographers are welcome at museum Voorlinden, taking in consideration the following conditions.
Questions? Contact us via email@example.com (Monday until Friday during office hours).
For press releases and press images, please log in here.
No password yet? Request a login.
Conditions press visit
- Requests for a press visit must be made at least two working days in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An application will be confirmed by e-mail.
- Please include your full contact details, a copy of a current press card or a business card, employer or medium, date of visit and the reason for your visit.
- Journalists must be able to submit a press pass when visiting the museum.
- The General Terms and Conditions also apply to a press visit.
- The press department reserves the right not to accept requests for press visits.
Photo and film request
- Applications for film recordings and photo shoots can be submitted via email@example.com.
- Before applying, please read the film and photography protocol.
Conditions image use
- The name ‘Museum Voorlinden’ must always be used upon publication.
- The name of the photographer should always be stated.
- Duplication and commercial use are prohibited.