Would you like to visit the museum with a group of 15 or more? Please let us know in advance so that we can make sure your visit is entirely to your liking. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than two working days before your visit, stating the number of people and the time and group setting you would like to visit.
Would you like to visit the museum with a school? We would be happy to help you find the best way to welcome your pupils and students. Register your visit via email@example.com.
Admission before and after opening hours
If you want to visit the museum with several school groups at the same time, we are happy to open the museum one hour before or after the regular opening hours for your pupils and students.
I spy … cards
Children can have a fun time exploring key works at Voorlinden using I spy … cards. This free set of cards is available at the museum desk. They provide a great opportunity for pupils and teachers to discuss contemporary art together. Thanks to the stimulating questions, the museum visit becomes an exciting journey of discovery.
Guidelines for school and group visits
- Before entering the museum, please form groups so that you can start your visit immediately. This will avoid congestion in the museum entrance hall.
- Our staff will hand you the admission tickets when you arrive at the museum.
- Bags and coats can be stored in our lockers. Please share lockers so that other visitors can also use them.
- Smoking is prohibited on the Voorlinden estate, including in the restaurant. This also applies to e-cigarettes.
- You may write or draw on a paper or notepad, but only with pencil. You are not allowed to hold up the paper or notepad against the wall. Sitting on the floor is only allowed if it is not too crowded. You can bring your own pencils.
- Respect other museum visitors and watch your volume.
- Keep one metre distance from the art.
- Groups of 10 people with an average age of 18 or younger must always be accompanied by an adult. Please actively accompany the group and supervise.
- Is your group coming by touring bus? Please park or drop-off passengers at the first car park you see on the estate to your left. The second car park is suitable for smaller vehicles only.
- All current and expected exhibitions can be found on our exhibitions page.