Sculpture Garden Clingenbosch can only be visited from May to October, so the garden is closed. We hope to welcome you in the next year, keep an eye on our online channels for updates on the measures and ticket sales.
Sculpture garden Clingenbosch is situated on the Clingenbosch estate, a stone’s throw away from museum Voorlinden. More than sixty works by national and international artists can be admired here, including Henry Moore, Sol LeWitt, Berlinde De Bruyckere, Carel Visser and Atelier Van Lieshout. Sculpture garden Clingenbosch can only be visited with a guide. Guided tours take place every Thursday from May to October from 15.00 to 18.00 hours. Tickets cost €25.00 per person.
Visiting address sculpture garden Clingenbosch
2244 AK Wassenaar
+31 (0) 70 512 1660
Please note: sculpture garden Clingenbosch has a different address than museum Voorlinden and can only be visited under supervision of a guide.
From May to October, the sculpture garden can be visited on Thursday afternoons from 15.00 to 18.00 hours under the guidance of one of our competent guides. After a short introduction, a walk of around two hours will take you past more than sixty sculptures. We end the afternoon with a snack and a drink. Attention: this is an intensive walk on mostly unpaved paths. The sculpture garden is therefore not suitable for visitors with a walker or wheelchair. We also advise against participation by people with walking difficulties.
What you should know
- Both groups (max. 75 persons) and individual visitors are welcome. Visitors will be divided in groups of approximately 15 persons per guide.
- Alteration or cancelation of your reservation is not possible. Please note that we make no refunds.
- Tours take place under all weather conditions. In case of rain, think about raincoats and umbrellas.
- The sculpture garden is not accessible for visitors in a wheelchair or walking frame. People who have a walking disability are dissuaded from participation.
- We recommend wearing walking boots, and clothing that covers arms and legs to avoid tick bites.
- Children are welcome. Please announce in advance if children will participate, so we can try to arrange a special kids tour.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Participation is at your own risk.
- In case you want to publish a text or picture of the sculpture garden, you need to ask permission by sending an email to email@example.com.
- We keep the right to refuse requests or entry without further statement.